EVERY MONTH WE EXPLORE ONE THEME AND EACH WEEK HAS ONE FOCUS WITHIN THAT THEME:
The weekly focus appears each Monday, the same day your Monday Memo email arrives to remind you of this week's adventure. Every month:
- the first Monday is the recorded Keynote video lesson exploring the monthly theme. Published at 6am UK time (15 mins)
- the second Monday is our Refuge Live Class. Take refuge in the dance to let go and shake it out (60 mins) 6pm - 7pm UK time. Plus optional (15 mins) sharing together with the teacher
- the third Monday is a "Mini Embodiment Practice" to explore the theme of the month. Published at 6am UK time (15 mins)
- the fourth Monday is an "Integration Enquiry" to support you to bridge from the experience of moving with the month's theme into the rest of your life. Published at 6am UK time (10 mins)
- and on the last Monday (whether that is the fourth or the fifth Monday) we are (early 2023) piloting a new, live offering; "The Listening Bowl"(60 mins)
TRIBAL HEART CEREMONIES:
- Eight times a year, to mark the the solstices, equinoxes and cross quarter days, we offer seasonally themed Tribal Heart ceremonies. A space to let go, dance your socks off, embody your prayers for all you love and care for and send some strength and support to those who need it. Imagine the healing power we can create, dancing for life from where you are and connecting our Tribal Heart across the globe.
- These ceremonies are open to non-Hub members through our public 21 Gratitudes website where event tickets are available for your friends and family. Every ticket plants a tree!
- These ceremonies are on Friday evening UK time.
Yes! All of our content is recorded and will be available for you in the library to enjoy in your own time. The recordings are always marked with a toggle to help you easily navigate to the beginning of the session. We play music before the live class begins so scroll to the toggle to bypass this if you want to dive straight in.
No you won't! The Study Hub is designed in a way that enables you to go at your own pace and in your own time. You don't need to do the lessons consecutively and the content doesn't need to be engaged with linearly. You can dip in and out and you won't feel like you've missed something! All that being said, there's a depth that comes with committing to the practices regularly and moving through the journey together, so that is what we encourage.
You'll have access to this living library as long as you're a member with an active subscription. If you cancel your subscription payments, you will lose access to all previous and current content. Over time, some of the older content will be replaced as it becomes irrelevant but we intend to build up the library over the years to come, ensuring that there are always ample recordings available for you to enjoy.
All Hub dates are available on the Calendar page
Sync the Hub dates with your personal calendar application now and never miss a beat!
Check your email inbox every Monday for our weekly Monday Memo - a short letter from Ya'Acov and Susannah reminding you of what's coming up this week and any other important 21 Gratitudes updates.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it, all sessions are recorded and archived for you to work with at a time that works for you. Some people do get up in the middle of the night to participate live from the other side of the world, but that's up to you!